Our morning friends also had a friend Power Up today! Be sure to check back for pictures of Tyler on Thursday! We have a handful of others who are really close to Powering Up! Each week, I will post pictures of those kiddos who Powered Up!
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
First Power Up Preschooler!
Some of the kiddos are really enjoying the power up activities!! Yesterday our first preschool fully charged their battery! Today Jovie got to release the super hero inside her!! She looked great and loved wearing her cape around today! Mr. Hammen even gave her a Power Five and we got to end the day with some Power Punches!!! Way to go Jovie! Check out her power pose!
Now that Jovie has fully charged her battery, she gets a star sticker added to her center tag. The kiddo with the most star stickers gets to choose their center first! I can't wait to see how many stars everyone can get throughout the year!
Our morning friends also had a friend Power Up today! Be sure to check back for pictures of Tyler on Thursday! We have a handful of others who are really close to Powering Up! Each week, I will post pictures of those kiddos who Powered Up!
Our morning friends also had a friend Power Up today! Be sure to check back for pictures of Tyler on Thursday! We have a handful of others who are really close to Powering Up! Each week, I will post pictures of those kiddos who Powered Up!
